Laurel Schollen, Vice-President Academic, has launched an Academic Newsletter. The goal of the newsletter is to share information that would help faculty as they plan, guide and support student learning.
Please email the Editor, Ashley Ribbel (firstname.lastname@example.org), if you have any questions.
Want to contribute an article? Here is the publication schedule:
|Academic Newsletter||Deadline for Submissions|
|September 2020 issue||Monday, August 31, 2020|
|December 2020 issue||Friday, November 6, 2020|
|March 2021 issue||Friday, February 19, 2021|
|June 2021 issue||Friday, May 21, 2021|
The goal of the Academic Newsletter is to share information that would help faculty as they plan, guide, and support student learning.
Article submission requirements:
- Content must be relevant to faculty at Seneca. As reference, you may wish to read the current and previous issues of the Academic Newsletter.
- All writing formats are accepted. These include faculty reflections, event announcements, feature stories, news articles, etc. Work must be submitted as an email attachment in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) or Rich Text Format (.rtf).
- Articles should be approximately 350 words in length.
- Please include a title for your article.
Photo submission requirements:
Photos to accompany articles are highly encouraged under the following conditions:
- You must have permission to use the photo(s); this means they are owned by you, owned by Seneca, or licensed for use (in the Creative Commons or public domain).
- All photos should be given proper accreditation (the requirements will vary depending on the permissions of use).
- Please do not embed photos into the text of the submission. Include each one in a separate file instead.
To submit an article, or to ask questions, email Ashley Ribbel (newsletter editor) at Ashley.Ribbel@senecacollege.ca.
Return to the Academic Newsletter website homepage.